Monday, March 2, 2009

29 rantable tech phrases

This article appeals to my inner ranter... take a look...

29 tech phrases you should be punched in the face for using | News | TechRadar UK:
"We're told that if you give a million monkeys a million typewriters, they'd create the works of Shakespeare - but what would you end up with if you threw a million typewriters at a monkey?

The internet shows us the answer: perfectly good phrases are replaced with rubbish, grown-ups talk like toddlers, and business bullshit is everywhere.

In an ideal world, anybody using these expressions would be punched in the face by their PC; for now, we'll have to make do with mocking them instead."

Have to say, they could have made that list 30 if they'd just included the word "FAIL". No, no and no.

PS For some reason I particularly hate items 23 and 26 and could rant about them for a fair while if so induced... ;o)

PPS I know I use too many emoticons. I'll have a stern word with myself in a minute. :o)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...