Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The power of marking as read

Bye bye to over 1000 items in Google Reader. I'm sure there was really worthwhile thought-provoking stuff there. I'm sure there was relevant material there. I'm sure there was lots of current affairs I missed out on.

But... I also know that if it was worth blogging about then it'll have been worth continuing for a few weeks. My RSS and blogging break is only a break for me. The world of writing and publishing continued quite happily without me.

Kind of reassuring - you can't ever be out of the loop, because there is no loop... just a stream of 'stuff'.

PS Have had flu hence marking everything else in my life 'as read'.

1 comment:

  1. My google reader was full of 'stuff' too. Sometimes a gal's just gotta click that 'mark as read' button and start all over.
    Don't ya always wonder if there is something really important that you are going to miss though?! I do :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...